I know that lesbian, gay, bi, queer and/or transgender people come to therapy for lots of reasons. And, no matter what is happening in your life that has led you to therapy…
You should not have to teach your therapist about your identity!
Some of the LGBTQ specific services that I offer include:
- letters in support of gender-affirming surgeries
- navigating medical and health treatment systems
- finding LGBTQ competent medical providers
- support in managing issues related to identity and safety
- coming out to yourself, your family, your friends, your partner
I have experience and expertise working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender nonconforming, nonbinary & queer, and LGBTQ adjacent people on issues that are directly, and indirectly, related to sexual/affection orientation or gender. I am dedicated to working with members of the community – including cisgender partners of transgender, gender non-conforming and non-binary people.