We’re looking for clinicians!
We are a growing group practice with therapists who find relational work meaningful and are interested in growing and deepening their clinical work with clients who are dealing with issues related to trauma, chronic or terminal illness, anxiety, OCD and depression. We are an LGBTQ affirming and competent practice and we work with people who are in a variety relationship constellations.
What you need to know:
- Part-time (15+ hours/week) & Full-time (21+ hours) positions are open.
- Andersonville/Edgewater location.
- These are W2 employee positions.
- Competitive compensation.
- Continuing Education & Supervision for Licensure
- Casual but dedicated team.
We are looking for:
- Relationally oriented therapists who have interest or knowledge of working with trauma.
- Motivated, thoughtful, and collaborative people who want to learn.
- Independently licensed clinicians in the State of Illinois, e.g. LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, Clinical Psychologist
- Provisionally licensed clinicians in the State of Illinois e.g. LSW, LPC
- Experienced working in agency, hospital or private practice settings.
- Experienced and interested in working with LGBTQ folks
- Have a niche (or more) in relationships, polyamory, trauma, OCD, Anxiety, chronic illness
- Must be willing to work on at least one evening and one weekend day per week.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and CV or resume to:
Arryn Hawthorne, LCSW
no calls, please