We’re looking for an office assistant!
Hawthorne Tree is looking for someone skilled and interested in assisting with special projects and administrative duties. The ideal candidate might be an undergraduate or graduate student who is studying psychology, social work or counseling.
What you need to know:
- Part-time (5-10 hours/week).
- Andersonville/Edgewater location
- Contract work (1099).
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible schedule with some work-from-home.
- Experienced in office and/or other administrative positions.
- Adept at using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & blogging
- Ability to navigate technical issues with gsuite and other online platforms
- Available 5-10 hours per week.
- Creative, motivated, thoughtful, quick-learning and collaborate self-starter.
If you are interested, please submit a cover email in addition to your CV/resume to:
Arryn Hawthorne, LCSW
no calls, please