In your relationship…
Do you feel like your partner doesn’t listen or appreciate you?
Are issues like money, parenting, the in-laws, other relationships, or work creating conflict?
Are you monogamous and looking to strengthen your connection?
Are you considering non-monogamy, but don’t know how to start or continue these conversations?
Are you polyamorous and want to talk about how to negotiate and communicate better with your partner(s)?
If any of these sound like your experience…
- You want to communicate with honesty and with respect
- There has been a betrayal of trust
- You live like roommates rather than lovers
- You feel isolated and alone
- You are together only because of the children
- You’d love a wonderful life together
- You genuinely want to improve your relationship(s)
…then relationship counseling could be for you.
Whether aimed at addressing small issues or dealing with potentially relationship-breaking challenges, therapy can help you each feel valued, heard, and connected.
In the non-judgmental, supportive environment I provide, I’ll help you to develop and understand yourselves (and each other) better so you can improve your relationship.