Group for Spouses/Partners of Trans, Gender Non-conforming, & Nonbinary people
GROUP WILL MEET VIA VIDEO CONFERENCING
A phone intake (no fee) is required & each group session will be $45.
For more information about the monthly group click here.
Please contact Arryn to learn more or to sign up.
In Connection meets for eight weeks on a weekday evening. To participate: a brief 30-45 minute intake is required ($50) OR participation in at least one of the monthly sessions over the summer of 2020. Each group session is $45 ($360 for eight weeks), there is a $30 discount if paid in advance for all eight sessions ($330). Please know that insurance will not reimburse for this group.
*there are limited sliding scale spaces for folks who need them.
Finding support & building community.
This group can be for you whether you are adjusting to recent changes in your relationship, or if you are looking for a space to build community with other folks who have TGNCNB partners. We understand that not all of the topics below apply to every situation, but these are some of the issues that folks have discussed in past groups:
- Adjusting to changes in your relationship.
- Decisions about how relationship will evolve.
- Does my partner’s transition affect my identity?
- Sex and intimacy.
- How do I take care of myself as I manage my own feelings?
- Are there other people out there like me?
- Coming out…at work, with friends, with family, with strangers?
- Surgery(ies): preparations, caregiving, reaching out for help.
- Effects of other medical interventions including hormones on your relationship.
- Finding affirming medical & mental health providers (for yourself as well as for your partner).
Please email Arryn Hawthorne, LCSW for an intake or more information.