In Connection +
a group for spouses & partners of trans, gender nonconforming and non-binary people
MONTHLY GROUP WILL MEET VIA VIDEO CONFERENCING
In Connection + will meet once a month and is geared toward partners of transgender, GNC or NB people who haven’t ever participated in the group, AND for folks who have been group members. Contact Arryn for details. Each group will be $45*. Please contact me for a brief phone intake in order to participate.
*there are limited sliding scale spaces in group for people who need them.
A space for spouses and partners to find support and develop community.
Whether you are newly adjusting to information about your partner or if you have been in a relationship long term with a trans, GNC or NB person, topics for discussion may include:
- Adjusting to changes in your relationship.
- Decisions about how relationship will evolve.
- Does my partner’s transition affect my identity?
- Sex and intimacy.
- How do I take care of myself as I manage my own feelings?
- Are there other people out there like me?
- Coming out…at work, with friends, with family, with strangers?
- Surgery(ies): preparations, caregiving, reaching out for help.
- Effects of other medical interventions including hormones on your relationship.
- Finding affirming medical & mental health providers (for yourself as well as for your partner).
Please get in touch to learn more! If you are interested in an ongoing group or if you are just looking for occasional gatherings of partners, we’ve got what you need!